0.50.2

Ken Treis-4
I haven't heard back on versioning, so I picked something and I'm
running with it.  I've changed the version number of the bundle in
StORE, but I'm not updating HTTPServer>>version with the patchlevel.
 I'll keep this up until somebody complains.

Changes in 0.50.2:

0.50.2 has some VW-specific error handling moved out of HTTPServer and
into VW's SwazooSocket>>accept.  I removed the "ObjectMemory
compactingGC" because I'm not sure it's necessary, and I haven't seen
socket accept errors for a long time.  When they start to reappear, we
can discuss the proper way to handle them.

I also fixed some class categories; this should make for fewer surprises
(Why is SwazooSocket in 'Swazoo-Authorization'?) when bringing a Swazoo
fileout into some other dialect.

HelloWorld was renamed to HelloWorldResource.

HTTPServer now keeps its socket as an instance variable, and
#interactWithNewConnectionOver: is gone (replaced with #acceptConnection).

Ken

Re: 0.50.2

Steve Alan Waring
Hi Ken,

> 0.50.2 has some VW-specific error handling moved out of HTTPServer and
> into VW's SwazooSocket>>accept

Thanks for these changes. HTTPServer>>acceptConnection looks good for
portability with Dolphin. HelloWorldResource also fixes a global name clash.

Steve
www.dolphinharbor.org