1.1.1 one-click-cog crash

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I just put the 1.1.1 cog one-click on an Ubuntu 10.10 machine and got a segment fault.  This is a machine that I did not build, and can access only via an NX client remote connection (probably not a factor).  The sequence of events was that I had the machine download the zip, expanded it, and then double clicked the shell script - "nothing happened."  I then ran it from a terminal and saw only Segmentation fault."  The non-cog one click runs on the machine.

Is there any logging that I can make available?

Bill

Re: 1.1.1 one-click-cog crash

Nicolas Cellier
ls -ltr ?

2011/2/16 Schwab,Wilhelm K <[hidden email]>:

> Hello all,
>
> I just put the 1.1.1 cog one-click on an Ubuntu 10.10 machine and got a segment fault.  This is a machine that I did not build, and can access only via an NX client remote connection (probably not a factor).  The sequence of events was that I had the machine download the zip, expanded it, and then double clicked the shell script - "nothing happened."  I then ran it from a terminal and saw only Segmentation fault."  The non-cog one click runs on the machine.
>
> Is there any logging that I can make available?
>
> Bill

Re: 1.1.1 one-click-cog crash

Schwab,Wilhelm K
I was asking whether there is something I can enable to get diagnostic data that might be of help; I have a reliable crash on startup.  There is a PharoDebug.log that is available for the asking, but it appears to be nothing more than remnants from Mariano's efforts to fix some failing tests in September.

Bill