1.2: class var #Instance not allowed

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Janko,

If you think it is a bug please PLEASE OPEN AN ISSUE
on http://issues.pharo-project.org and mark it
as 1.2 in the labels, SO IT CAN BE TRACKED.

And append the stack trace there not directly to the
list. (Messages from the bug tracker will be
sent to the mailinglist too, so we will notice).

Otherwise it may get lost.

Thx
T.

Re: 1.2: class var #Instance not allowed

Janko Mivšek
Hi Torsten, done! It takes some time to get used of that issue
trackers... :)

BTW: When you are already in debugger, you can nicelly 'Mail out bug
report', but how to 'File out bug report' to attach it on issue tracker?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web