[1.4] Website updated

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

So now

        http://www.pharo-project.org

is updated for 1.4 Release.

What is missing

        -> The list of changes should be finished
                        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOneDotFour
        -> We need an announcement for the News section

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [1.4] Website updated

Hernan Wilkinson-3
congratulations!! it is so nice to see a system with so many test run so fast! It makes you feel safe :-)

Congratulations!

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

So now

       http://www.pharo-project.org

is updated for 1.4 Release.

What is missing

       -> The list of changes should be finished
                       http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOneDotFour
       -> We need an announcement for the News section

       Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching