1 failing test (MooseQuery)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

So, the VM was updated and the become: issues are solved. There is now only 1 failing test:

https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.0/1077/testReport/junit/Moose.Tests.Finder/MooseFinderForSimplePackagesTest/testMenuEntriesForPackages/

The problem is that MooseOutgoingCompositeQueryResult doesNotUnderstand #atScope:

I suspect it has to do with the new addition of the Moose Query implementation. Could someone look at the new Moose Query?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: 1 failing test (MooseQuery)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I fixed the test by adding:

MooseOutgoingCompositeQueryResult >>atScope: aSymbol
        ^ self collectAtScope: aSymbol

Please review.

Now, the build is green. Let’s keep it like that :).

Doru

> On Jan 15, 2016, at 5:56 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> So, the VM was updated and the become: issues are solved. There is now only 1 failing test:
>
> https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.0/1077/testReport/junit/Moose.Tests.Finder/MooseFinderForSimplePackagesTest/testMenuEntriesForPackages/
>
> The problem is that MooseOutgoingCompositeQueryResult doesNotUnderstand #atScope:
>
> I suspect it has to do with the new addition of the Moose Query implementation. Could someone look at the new Moose Query?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Obvious things are difficult to teach."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."