10243: error related to OB in the transcript

10243: error related to OB in the transcript

Alexandre Bergel-4
Hi!

When I accept methods definition in OB, I have some printout:
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>superSenderSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>overridesSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>conflictsSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>suppliedSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>superSenderSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>overridesSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>conflictsSelectors
ERROR: SAXCModule class>>suppliedSelectors
ERROR: CAnalyzerTest class>>superSenderSelectors
ERROR: CAnalyzerTest class>>conflictsSelectors
ERROR: CAnalyzerTest class>>overridesSelectors
ERROR: CAnalyzerTest class>>suppliedSelectors

Maybe this is related to the dynamic protocol recently introduced
(which is an excellent thing).

I use a 10243.

Issue #607

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: 10243: error related to OB in the transcript

David Röthlisberger-2
Hi Alex,

> When I accept methods definition in OB, I have some printout:
> ERROR: SAXCModule class>>superSenderSelectors
> ERROR: SAXCModule class>>overridesSelectors
> ERROR: SAXCModule class>>conflictsSelectors
> ERROR: SAXCModule class>>suppliedSelectors

> Maybe this is related to the dynamic protocol recently introduced
> (which is an excellent thing).

yes, you are right, this is caused by dynamic protocols.
Those selectors you mention get sent to a class, but they are not defined on Class or
Behavior. They are also not extension methods of DynamicProtocols, neither in the
recent version nor in older versions.
Damien, do you know where this selectors get defined? Is there an external dependency
  in DynamicProtocols, do we need to load something else to get these methods?

David

Re: 10243: error related to OB in the transcript

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM, David Röthlisberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Damien, do you know where this selectors get defined? Is there an external dependency
>  in DynamicProtocols, do we need to load something else to get these methods?

They are in the ClassSelectorsSet package on SqueakSource. I've just
integrated them inside OB-Enhancements.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: 10243: error related to OB in the transcript

Alexandre Bergel
Thanks

Alexandre

On 25 Feb 2009, at 16:54, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM, David Röthlisberger
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Damien, do you know where this selectors get defined? Is there an
>> external dependency
>>  in DynamicProtocols, do we need to load something else to get
>> these methods?
>
> They are in the ClassSelectorsSet package on SqueakSource. I've just
> integrated them inside OB-Enhancements.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: 10243: error related to OB in the transcript

David Röthlisberger-2

>> Damien, do you know where this selectors get defined? Is there an external dependency
>>  in DynamicProtocols, do we need to load something else to get these methods?
>
> They are in the ClassSelectorsSet package on SqueakSource. I've just
> integrated them inside OB-Enhancements.

Thanks, Damien!

David