2.0 is back in "usable" state

EstebanLM
Hi guys,

I think Pharo 2.0 is back in an usable state :)

Beware, that doesn't means that it is stable and bug free!
In particular, I think there are still some problems around RPackage and the new SystemAnnouncer, but you can resume using it and providing bug reports/fixes.

Enjoy,
Esteban

ps: That means tomorrow I will resume the integration of issues, etc. but the stability effort is still ongoing...

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

RE : 2.0 is back in "usable" state

Goubier Thierry
Thanks Esteban,

Thierry

Re: 2.0 is back in "usable" state

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Indeed, thanks a lot, we're back in business ;-)

Great work !

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

On 12 Sep 2012, at 18:04, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I think Pharo 2.0 is back in an usable state :)
>
> Beware, that doesn't means that it is stable and bug free!
> In particular, I think there are still some problems around RPackage and the new SystemAnnouncer, but you can resume using it and providing bug reports/fixes.
>
> Enjoy,
> Esteban
>
> ps: That means tomorrow I will resume the integration of issues, etc. but the stability effort is still ongoing...

Re: 2.0 is back in "usable" state

+1

> Thanks a lot Esteban. It is nice to have an engineer when things start to look complicated :)
>
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I think Pharo 2.0 is back in an usable state :)
>
> Beware, that doesn't means that it is stable and bug free!
> In particular, I think there are still some problems around RPackage and the new SystemAnnouncer, but you can resume using it and providing bug reports/fixes.
>
> Enjoy,
> Esteban
>
> ps: That means tomorrow I will resume the integration of issues, etc. but the stability effort is still ongoing...
>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: 2.0 is back in "usable" state

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks, Esteban.

Doru

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>

>> Thanks a lot Esteban. It is nice to have an engineer when things start to look complicated :)
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I think Pharo 2.0 is back in an usable state :)
>>
>> Beware, that doesn't means that it is stable and bug free!
>> In particular, I think there are still some problems around RPackage and the new SystemAnnouncer, but you can resume using it and providing bug reports/fixes.
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> Esteban
>>
>> ps: That means tomorrow I will resume the integration of issues, etc. but the stability effort is still ongoing...
>>

>> --
>> Mariano
>> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: 2.0 is back in "usable" state

abergel
Great work!! You deserve a flow of beer then!!!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu