2 PRs to integrate

1 message Options

2 PRs to integrate

SergeStinckwich

Now with the new workflow on github, we need people to review PR to merge in the dev branch. I have push 2 Pull Requests here:

I think this is better that the PR are reviewed for integration by someone different from the the author. So, please have a look to these PRs, discuss and/or merge.

​Thank you.​
--
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (SU/IRD/UY1)