200+ publications

Tudor Girba
Hello everyone,

We now have more than 200 Moose-related publications with new publications coming at a rate of 25-30 publications per year. That is simply great!

It is a real privilege to be part of this.

Cheers,
Doru

p.s. Please take a look at the publications. If you feel that some are added without merit, or some are missing, please let me know and I will correct the situation. You can use the search facility (make sure you use moose-pub as one of the keywords):
http://www.moosetechnology.org/docs/publications/bib?query=moose-pub

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: 200+ publications

Stéphane Ducasse
:)

What is also important is that the community refers a bit to articles of the community.

Stef

On Mar 16, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We now have more than 200 Moose-related publications with new publications coming at a rate of 25-30 publications per year. That is simply great!
>
> It is a real privilege to be part of this.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> p.s. Please take a look at the publications. If you feel that some are added without merit, or some are missing, please let me know and I will correct the situation. You can use the search facility (make sure you use moose-pub as one of the keywords):
> http://www.moosetechnology.org/docs/publications/bib?query=moose-pub
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: 200+ publications

jannik laval
Great job :)

On Mar 16, 2011, at 16:52 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> :)
>
> What is also important is that the community refers a bit to articles of the community.

yessss :)

Jannik

> Stef
>
> On Mar 16, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> We now have more than 200 Moose-related publications with new publications coming at a rate of 25-30 publications per year. That is simply great!
>>
>> It is a real privilege to be part of this.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> p.s. Please take a look at the publications. If you feel that some are added without merit, or some are missing, please let me know and I will correct the situation. You can use the search facility (make sure you use moose-pub as one of the keywords):
>> http://www.moosetechnology.org/docs/publications/bib?query=moose-pub
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Don't give to get. Just give."