2019 Stack Overflow survey

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

The 2019 Stack Overflow Survey is available.

It would be great to represent Smalltalk/Pharo! :)

https://stackoverflow.com/dev-survey/start

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: 2019 Stack Overflow survey

Tim Mackinnon
Are we calling it Smalltalk or Pharo or the hyphenated version?

Possibly there is more push in just Smalltalk so we join forces with our colleagues in the VA/VW/Squeak worlds?

> On 23 Jan 2019, at 22:50, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The 2019 Stack Overflow Survey is available.
>
> It would be great to represent Smalltalk/Pharo! :)
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/dev-survey/start
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
> https://ferlicot.fr

Re: 2019 Stack Overflow survey

Tim Mackinnon
I opened for comma separated Smalltalk, Pharo (in the language section is does say others(s) with an s).

Also don’t forget Gemstone and Seaside for db and web frameworks.

Tim

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:38 AM Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I opened for comma separated Smalltalk, Pharo (in the language section is does say others(s) with an s).

I did the same.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr