20294 Add FileAttributesPlugin to the linux 32 bit VM

20294 Add FileAttributesPlugin to the linux 32 bit VM

alistairgrant
Hi Esteban,

It looks like there has been some recent activity with VM plugins, I
would really appreciate it if you could also add #20294.

This is the plugin that fixes #isSymlink and adds symlink attributes.

See:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20294/Add-FileAttributesPlugin-to-the-linux-32-bit-VM

If there's anything I can do to help the process, please let me know.

Thanks,
Alistair

Re: 20294 Add FileAttributesPlugin to the linux 32 bit VM

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes yes yes we need to handle decently symlink.