2239 lost #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent

2239 lost #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent

KenDickey
#ColorEditor>>refresh needs #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent.

Was there a good reason to remove this?

I could add code to do the function via #BitBlt>>copyBitsTranslucent: , but perhaps the simple thing would be to put copyBits:at:translucent back.

Thanks much,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: 2239 lost #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent

Hannes Hirzel
+1 for putting it back

On 4/17/15, Ken.Dickey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> #ColorEditor>>refresh needs #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent.
>
> Was there a good reason to remove this?
>
> I could add code to do the function via #BitBlt>>copyBitsTranslucent: , but
> perhaps the simple thing would be to put copyBits:at:translucent back.
>
> Thanks much,
> -KenD

Re: 2239 lost #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent

Juan Vuletich-4
Apologies. You are right. I added it back. Commited to GitHub yesterday.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 4/17/2015 2:45 AM, H. Hirzel wrote:

> +1 for putting it back
>
> On 4/17/15, Ken.Dickey<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> #ColorEditor>>refresh needs #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent.
>>
>> Was there a good reason to remove this?
>>
>> I could add code to do the function via #BitBlt>>copyBitsTranslucent: , but
>> perhaps the simple thing would be to put copyBits:at:translucent back.
>>
>> Thanks much,
>> -KenD

Re: 2239 lost #Form>>copyBits:at:translucent

KenDickey
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:59:04 -0300
Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I added it back. Commited to GitHub yesterday.

Thanks a bunch !!

--
-KenD

-KenD