3.0.4 status

Dale Henrichs
With the a tentative resolution to Issue 643, it looks like 3.0.4 is
looking good in Pharo1.0, Pharo1.1.1, Squeak4.1 and Squeak4.2...

I've recorded the mcz files associated with 3.0.4 so you can resume
checkins ....

I've still got GemStone/S and MagLev to go ...

You might want to stash the hudson build from tonight (I've updated the
version numbers for Grease and Seaside30) as the release image for 3.0.4.

Dale

Re: 3.0.4 status

Dale Henrichs
Hold your horses ... Seaside-HTML5-pmm.20 has an instance of WideString
in the source for WAOrderedListTag, I mentioned that the diffs were
showing up funny for that package in an earlier message, put the package
is not loadable into GemStone ... I'll attempt save a new version
without the WideString instance ...I have checked and this is the only
method with WideString source at the moment ... presumably the comment
to the method was copied from the web with some multi-byte characters
embedded in it ...

Dale

On 02/11/2011 03:42 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> With the a tentative resolution to Issue 643, it looks like 3.0.4 is
> looking good in Pharo1.0, Pharo1.1.1, Squeak4.1 and Squeak4.2...
>
> I've recorded the mcz files associated with 3.0.4 so you can resume
> checkins ....
>
> I've still got GemStone/S and MagLev to go ...
>
> You might want to stash the hudson build from tonight (I've updated the
> version numbers for Grease and Seaside30) as the release image for 3.0.4.
>
> Dale

Re: 3.0.4 status

Philippe Marschall
2011/2/12 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
> Hold your horses ... Seaside-HTML5-pmm.20 has an instance of WideString in
> the source for WAOrderedListTag, I mentioned that the diffs were showing up
> funny for that package in an earlier message, put the package is not
> loadable into GemStone ... I'll attempt save a new version without the
> WideString instance ...I have checked and this is the only method with
> WideString source at the moment ... presumably the comment to the method was
> copied from the web with some multi-byte characters embedded in it ...

I actually have a Lint rule for this. There also was an empty
statement in WAHeaderFields>>#privateAt:put:

Cheers
Philippe