[3.9] 7033 available

12

[3.9] 7033 available

Stéphane Ducasse-3
Thanks the network and IO team... please continue this is great work....
Even if we nearly lost it because of lost emails :)

Stef

Name: System-gk.45
Author: gk
Time: 21 October 2005, 11:58:31 am
UUID: f8210799-b1de-5f46-b675-8c7b83550503
Ancestors: System-gk.44

Two good refactorings based on work from Bernard Pieber for Mantis
#861 in the Network package. These depend on changes in the Network
package:
- Project class>>fromUrl:
- ProjectLoading class>>bestAccessToFileName:andDirectory:

This also removes the only sender of Project
class>>serverFileFromURL: and we could nuke it, but we leave that
decision for the System stewards. :)"

"Name: Network-sd.30
Author: sd
Time: 29 May 2006, 9:29:37 pm
UUID: 6da57032-4ee0-412e-830a-e6169251929e
Ancestors: Network-KLC.27, Network-tb.28, Network-tb.29

merge
Network-tb-29, tb-28, KLC27 with netweork-md.27

Name: Network-tb.29
Author: tb
Time: 24 May 2006, 10:23:58 pm
UUID: dfdd5a1c-4494-41da-afff-925a1597b1c3
Ancestors: Network-md.27

Fixes to address http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2107
FileDirectory class>>retrieveMIMEDocument: class non-existent
MIMEType class>forExtension:

Name: Network-tb.28
Author: tb
Time: 24 May 2006, 9:10:03 pm
UUID: 75f7e92a-6087-4223-a373-9d6516cd35e1
Ancestors: Network-md.27

Fix for http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2454 - correctly set accent-
type in HttpUrl retrieveContents so fetches of .css files succeed

Name: Network-KLC.27
Author: KLC
Time: 3 April 2006, 11:18 am
UUID: b2510551-ffee-4449-94c5-48d8c31bef77
Ancestors: Network-md.26, Network-gk.18, Network-KLC.21, Network-gk.23

This is a merge of:

Network-gk.18.mcz
Network-KLC.21.mcz
Network-gk.23.mcz

Combined notes:

Network-gk.18:

Changes:

- Adds #fileName to FileUrl and HierarchicalUrl (with HttpUrl as
subclass), ok - I think that is fair even if the last part of the
path not necessarily denotes a file.
- Adds Url class>>directoryUrl to FileUrl and HierarchicalUrl (with
HttpUrl as subclass) which simply returns a new URL with the last
element in the path removed.
- Adds #absoluteFromFileNameOrUrlString: which then is used from two
different places (refactoring).
- A fix so that copying a URL does not share the path collection with
the original. Not sure exactly if this has caused an actual bug yet,
but I agree it is a good idea to not share.
- Fix bug in FileUrl>>pathForDirectory which used an explicit
pathname delimiter in one place. Duh.
- Removed class MswUrl, sorry but this should not be in standard
Network package IMHO. There is no use of it in the current image.

Non behavior changes:

- Refactoring adding Url class>>urlClassForScheme:.
- Improved naming in ServerDirectory class>>serverForURL:, no actual
code change.
- Refines and adds lots of comments here and there.

Differences from proposed changes from Bernard Pieber in Mantis #861:

- Did not include the proposed HierarchicalPath>>pathForDirectory
because it doesn t return a path (like the same method in FileUrl
does), instead it returns a URL turned into a String. I changed the
few senders that Bernard Pieber (Mantis #861) introduced to
directoryUrl asString instead.
- Did not add isSuperSwikiUrl, it does not belong there. It is a hack
from the start.

Network-KLC.19:

This is an adaptation of the updated provided by Patrick Mauritz at
Mantis ID #0411:

Change Set: Enh-ConnectionQueue
Date: 16 October 2004
Author: Patrick Mauritz

Allow classes to subscribe to the ConnectionQueue via addDependent:
to get notifications when new connections are opened.
Receivers need to implement update:aSocket for this to work.
Thanks to Ken Causey for guidance on IRC.

I adapted Patrick s changes to ConnectionQueue>>listenLoop the result
being that a check for a ConnectedTimedOut exception is added and a
call to self changed on successful connection. Otherwise this should
be the same as previously in the image.

Network-KLC.20:

As reported in Mantis ID #2106 this method included a call to the now
non-existent Notification class>deprecated method. I ve replaced that
call. With what I think is the appropriate mechanism.

The next question is at what point do deprecated methods get removed
entirely?

Network-KLC.21:

This removes 3 methods that had no implementation other than calls to
self halt. None of the 3 methods were being used and it didn t appear
that they would likely ever be used.

Network-gk.23:

Fix for Mantis #2119, the simplest one described.

Fix for Mantis #1585, moved 3 test methods from OldSocket class to
Socket and updated the code so that it works.

Doing the above I also fixed an issue in
Socket>>waitForDisconnectionFor:, it was wrongly waiting on semaphore
instead of self readSemaphore. I also removed an unnecessary call to
dataAvailable, unneeded temp var #extraBytes etc. The problem was
that loopbackTest randomly hung in this method.

Optimized Socket>>discardReceivedData, unneeded call to dataAvailable
removed.

Better class comments in ProtocolClient, Socket and SocketStream.

Improved comment in Socket>>closeAndDestroy:'

Name: Monticello-al.297
Author: al
Time: 9 May 2006, 4:54:21 pm
UUID: bc893983-a6cd-430c-bf5d-a4d60fdb04b3
Ancestors: Monticello-al.295

- fix loading traits with empty trait composition

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Edgar J. De Cleene
Stéphane Ducasse puso en su mail :

> Thanks the network and IO team... please continue this is great work....
> Even if we nearly lost it because of lost emails :)

I wish say MUCHAS GRACIAS for the improve from previous 7032.

This time I could update and not download a complete image.

Also , several of the bugs what I found in 7032 are gone !!!

Thanks, Thanks , Thanks

Edgar, Advocatus Diaboli searching a new duty

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Hilaire Fernandes-5
I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
changeset?

Hilaire

Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

> [...]
>
> Fix for Mantis #1585, moved 3 test methods from OldSocket class to
> Socket and updated the code so that it works.
>
> Doing the above I also fixed an issue in
> Socket>>waitForDisconnectionFor:, it was wrongly waiting on semaphore
> instead of self readSemaphore. I also removed an unnecessary call to
> dataAvailable, unneeded temp var #extraBytes etc. The problem was  that
> loopbackTest randomly hung in this method.
>
> Optimized Socket>>discardReceivedData, unneeded call to dataAvailable
> removed.
>
> Better class comments in ProtocolClient, Socket and SocketStream.
>
> Improved comment in Socket>>closeAndDestroy:'
>

> Name: Monticello-al.297
> Author: al
> Time: 9 May 2006, 4:54:21 pm
> UUID: bc893983-a6cd-430c-bf5d-a4d60fdb04b3
> Ancestors: Monticello-al.295
>
> - fix loading traits with empty trait composition

Just responding to myself. I tried to send a MC diff to
source.squeakfoundation.org/39a, just got an obvious authorization error

Hilaire

Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :

> [...]
>>
>>Fix for Mantis #1585, moved 3 test methods from OldSocket class to
>>Socket and updated the code so that it works.
>>
>>Doing the above I also fixed an issue in
>>Socket>>waitForDisconnectionFor:, it was wrongly waiting on semaphore
>>instead of self readSemaphore. I also removed an unnecessary call to
>>dataAvailable, unneeded temp var #extraBytes etc. The problem was  that
>>loopbackTest randomly hung in this method.
>>
>>Optimized Socket>>discardReceivedData, unneeded call to dataAvailable
>>removed.
>>
>>Better class comments in ProtocolClient, Socket and SocketStream.
>>
>>Improved comment in Socket>>closeAndDestroy:'
>>

>>Name: Monticello-al.297
>>Author: al
>>Time: 9 May 2006, 4:54:21 pm
>>UUID: bc893983-a6cd-430c-bf5d-a4d60fdb04b3
>>Ancestors: Monticello-al.295
>>
>>- fix loading traits with empty trait composition

Nicolas Cellier-3
Hi Hilaire

what about mantis?

You might check previous bug reports and proposed fix
go to http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php
and search keyword complex

You will find at least:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2688
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3540
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

Nicolas

Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 23:52, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
> changeset?
>
> Hilaire

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Diego Fernández
Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a dupe. (and thanks for the comments).

Stephane, about fixes for tests in 3.9 I have submitted a few (the easy ones):
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3730
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3729
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3723
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3722
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3718
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3709

I hope that they are ok, to be integrated in the next version.

On 5/31/06, nicolas cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hilaire

what about mantis?

You might check previous bug reports and proposed fix
go to http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php
and search keyword complex

You will find at least:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2688
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3540
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

Nicolas

Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 23:52, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
> changeset?
>
> Hilaire

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Diego Fernández
Oops search in Mantis I have found that some bug fixes are duplicated....
(Mental note: the next time I should check Mantis before start to fix tests)

Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at <a href="http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

go to <a href="http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php
and search keyword complex

You will find at least:

Nicolas

Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 23:52, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
> changeset?
>
> Hilaire

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Nicolas Cellier-3
Hi Diego,

Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

i did guess your initials.

> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a dupe.
> (and thanks for the comments).

You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's one, and
maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is quite
efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...

Nicolas

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Serge Stinckwich-4
nicolas cellier a écrit :

> Hi Diego,
>
> Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
>> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
>> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>
> i did guess your initials.
>
>> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a dupe.
>> (and thanks for the comments).
>
> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's one, and
> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is quite
> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...

yes, you are right. We need to document somewhere the process of bug
report and fix send so everybody knows how to do that properly.

I have another question about using Mantis. How could i reopen a closed
bug ? I guess, i need more rights in Mantis ?
I would like to reopen : http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3339
because now in the last image the icons turns green when you click on it
(try with the expand icon on each window for example).

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Hilaire Fernandes-5
nicolas cellier a écrit :

> Hi Diego,
>
> Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
>
>>Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
>>http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>

> i did guess your initials.
>

>>Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a dupe.
>>(and thanks for the comments).
>

> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's one, and
> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is quite
> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...

My change to get the test green are quite tiny,
just add Complex>>isNumber respond to true
then a tiny modification to Complex>>= so it checks if argument is
number or not, if not just respond false.

Did I miss something important. I saw you mentionned quaternion...

Hilaire

ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

stéphane ducasse-2
you can publish in the inbox and notify the 39 team.

Stef

On 1 juin 06, at 00:05, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Just responding to myself. I tried to send a MC diff to
> source.squeakfoundation.org/39a, just got an obvious authorization
> error
>
> Hilaire
>
> Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
>> I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
>> changeset?
>>
>> Hilaire
>>
>> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>>
>>> Thanks the network and IO team... please continue this is great
>>> work....
>>> Even if we nearly lost it because of lost emails :)
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>
>>> Name: System-gk.45
>>> Author: gk
>>> Time: 21 October 2005, 11:58:31 am
>>> UUID: f8210799-b1de-5f46-b675-8c7b83550503
>>> Ancestors: System-gk.44
>>>
>>> Two good refactorings based on work from Bernard Pieber for
>>> Mantis  #861
>>> in the Network package. These depend on changes in the Network
>>> package:
>>> - Project class>>fromUrl:
>>> - ProjectLoading class>>bestAccessToFileName:andDirectory:
>>>
>>> This also removes the only sender of Project
>>> class>>serverFileFromURL:
>>> and we could nuke it, but we leave that  decision for the System
>>> stewards. :)"
>>>
>>> "Name: Network-sd.30
>>> Author: sd
>>> Time: 29 May 2006, 9:29:37 pm
>>> UUID: 6da57032-4ee0-412e-830a-e6169251929e
>>> Ancestors: Network-KLC.27, Network-tb.28, Network-tb.29
>>>
>>> merge
>>> Network-tb-29, tb-28, KLC27 with netweork-md.27
>>>
>>> Name: Network-tb.29
>>> Author: tb
>>> Time: 24 May 2006, 10:23:58 pm
>>> UUID: dfdd5a1c-4494-41da-afff-925a1597b1c3
>>> Ancestors: Network-md.27
>>>
>>> Fixes to address http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2107
>>> FileDirectory
>>> class>>retrieveMIMEDocument: class non-existent  MIMEType
>>> class>forExtension:
>>>
>>> Name: Network-tb.28
>>> Author: tb
>>> Time: 24 May 2006, 9:10:03 pm
>>> UUID: 75f7e92a-6087-4223-a373-9d6516cd35e1
>>> Ancestors: Network-md.27
>>>
>>> Fix for http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2454 - correctly set
>>> accent-
>>> type in HttpUrl retrieveContents so fetches of .css files succeed
>>>
>>> Name: Network-KLC.27
>>> Author: KLC
>>> Time: 3 April 2006, 11:18 am
>>> UUID: b2510551-ffee-4449-94c5-48d8c31bef77
>>> Ancestors: Network-md.26, Network-gk.18, Network-KLC.21, Network-
>>> gk.23
>>>
>>> This is a merge of:
>>>
>>> Network-gk.18.mcz
>>> Network-KLC.21.mcz
> [...]
>>> Socket and updated the code so that it works.
>>>
>>> Doing the above I also fixed an issue in
>>> Socket>>waitForDisconnectionFor:, it was wrongly waiting on
>>> semaphore
>>> instead of self readSemaphore. I also removed an unnecessary call to
>>> dataAvailable, unneeded temp var #extraBytes etc. The problem
>>> was  that
>>> loopbackTest randomly hung in this method.
>>>
>>> Optimized Socket>>discardReceivedData, unneeded call to
>>> dataAvailable
>>> removed.
>>>
>>> Better class comments in ProtocolClient, Socket and SocketStream.
>>>
>>> Improved comment in Socket>>closeAndDestroy:'
>>>

>>> Name: Monticello-al.297
>>> Author: al
>>> Time: 9 May 2006, 4:54:21 pm
>>> UUID: bc893983-a6cd-430c-bf5d-a4d60fdb04b3
>>> Ancestors: Monticello-al.295
>>>
>>> - fix loading traits with empty trait composition

Tx!
Stef

On 1 juin 06, at 01:20, Diego Fernandez wrote:

> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at http://bugs.impara.de/
> view.php?id=3725
> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a
> dupe. (and thanks for the comments).
>
> Stephane, about fixes for tests in 3.9 I have submitted a few (the
> easy ones):
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3730
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3729
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3723
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3722
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3718
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3709
>
> I hope that they are ok, to be integrated in the next version.
>
> On 5/31/06, nicolas cellier <[hidden email]> wrote: Hi Hilaire
>
> what about mantis?
>
> You might check previous bug reports and proposed fix
> go to http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php
> and search keyword complex
>
> You will find at least:
>
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2688
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3540
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 23:52, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> > I did fixes so the ComplexTest is all green, where should I sent the
> > changeset?
> >
> > Hilaire

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

stéphane ducasse-2
So which fix is the best?

Stef

On 1 juin 06, at 01:38, nicolas cellier wrote:

> Hi Diego,
>
> Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
>> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
>> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>
> i did guess your initials.
>
>> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is
>> a dupe.
>> (and thanks for the comments).
>
> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's
> one, and
> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is
> quite
> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...
>
> Nicolas

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Diego Fernández
I did the same, but this solution could break some code depending on the #isNumber
See the nicolas comments on http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Diego Fernández
I think that Nicolas fix is the best

On 6/1/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
So which fix is the best?

Stef

On 1 juin 06, at 01:38, nicolas cellier wrote:

> Hi Diego,
>
> Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
>> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
>> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>
> i did guess your initials.
>
>> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is
>> a dupe.
>> (and thanks for the comments).
>
> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's
> one, and
> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is
> quite
> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...
>
> Nicolas

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Hilaire Fernandes-5
Diego Fernandez a écrit :
> I did the same, but this solution could break some code depending on the
> #isNumber
> See the nicolas comments on http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725

Probably, I did not get a look at other consequence of the fix.

Hilaire

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

stéphane ducasse-2
where it is then?

Stef

On 1 juin 06, at 16:29, Diego Fernandez wrote:

> I think that Nicolas fix is the best
>
> On 6/1/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote: So which
> fix is the best?
>
> Stef
>
> On 1 juin 06, at 01:38, nicolas cellier wrote:
>
> > Hi Diego,
> >
> > Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
> >> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
> >> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
> >
> > i did guess your initials.
> >
> >> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is
> >> a dupe.
> >> (and thanks for the comments).
> >
> > You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's
> > one, and
> > maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> > Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is
> > quite
> > efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...
> >
> > Nicolas

Re: [3.9] 7033 available

Ken Causey-3
On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 08:46 +0200, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> I have another question about using Mantis. How could i reopen a closed
> bug ? I guess, i need more rights in Mantis ?
> I would like to reopen : http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3339
> because now in the last image the icons turns green when you click on it
> (try with the expand icon on each window for example).

In general I don't think re-opening a bug is the correct action.  Please
just add a new report, even if it is similar (in which case you can mark
that it is related to 3339 using the relationships feature) it is not
exactly the same issue.

Thanks

Ken

> --                                                         oooo
> Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
> Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
> http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /

which fix is the best for Complex?

Thomas Koenig-2
Steph, I recommend harvesting Nicolas cellier' fixes.  Certainly in
preference to mine (to in elegant) and even in preference to (isNumber
ignores issues discussed in Complex class comments.) Nicolas appears to have
spent the time working with Complex.  Tom

stéphane ducasse

> So which fix is the best?
>
> Stef
>
> On 1 juin 06, at 01:38, nicolas cellier wrote:
>
> > Hi Diego,
> >
> > Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
> >> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
> >> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
> >
> > i did guess your initials.
> >
> >> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is
> >> a dupe.
> >> (and thanks for the comments).
> >
> > You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's
> > one, and
> > maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> > Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is
> > quite
> > efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...
> >
> > Nicolas

Re: which fix is the best for Complex?

stéphane ducasse-2
Ok I will when I do the next batch (My home network access just broke
down two days ago and now nothing works and I do not know why this is
down.....arghhhhhhh)
So I do not have internet access the evening and week-ends. Rather
cool situation.

Stef

On 10 juin 06, at 18:54, Thomas Koenig wrote:

> Steph, I recommend harvesting Nicolas cellier' fixes.  Certainly in
> preference to mine (to in elegant) and even in preference to (isNumber
> ignores issues discussed in Complex class comments.) Nicolas
> appears to have
> spent the time working with Complex.  Tom
>
> stéphane ducasse
>> So which fix is the best?
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On 1 juin 06, at 01:38, nicolas cellier wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Diego,

>>> i did guess your initials.

>>> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's
>>> one, and
>>> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
>>> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is
>>> quite
>>> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...
>>>
>>> Nicolas

12