302 Moved Temporarily

marten
I've changed my Seaside demo in a way, that it's now behind an Apache
2.2 (under Windows 7). When my browser
queries a page I noticed, that the conversation always begins (from
Seaside) with

302 Moved Temporarily

Then a new request is initiated and the document is returned to the
browser.

Why the 302 ?

Marten

Re: 302 Moved Temporarily

Lukas Renggli
This has nothing to do with Apache, see
<http://book.seaside.st/book/in-action/session/life-time>.

Lukas

On 8 November 2010 17:30, Marten Feldtmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've changed my Seaside demo in a way, that it's now behind an Apache 2.2
> (under Windows 7). When my browser
> queries a page I noticed, that the conversation always begins (from Seaside)
> with
>
> 302 Moved Temporarily
>
> Then a new request is initiated and the document is returned to the browser.
>
> Why the 302 ?
>
> Marten

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch