3600 seconds seconds = 0 ???

Stéphane Ducasse
3600 seconds seconds = 0
        which means that this is a number of seconds in the hour:min:seconds decomposition

Now it looks to me that the method comment is wrong

seconds
  "Answer the number of seconds the receiver represents."

  ^ (seconds rem: SecondsInMinute)

3600 seconds asSeconds = 3600 is what is working

may be (Duration seconds: 3600) would be better

To me there is something conceptually bogus with such definition of minutes and seconds.
        (Duration seconds: 3600) minutes = 0
        (Duration seconds: 3600) seconds = 0