3D and Pharo - Blitz3D SDK & NB

philippeback
Hello,

As holidays are nearing for me (like 15/7-15/8), I plan to get the Blitz3D SDK working with Pharo through NativeBoost.

All right, this is not OpenGL or anything like that, and will only work on Windows.

But I do know the commands and how to use it, hence my choice.

Anyone wanting to join me in doing this?

Phil

Re: 3D and Pharo - Blitz3D SDK & NB

Stéphane Ducasse
> Hello,
>
> As holidays are nearing for me (like 15/7-15/8), I plan to get the Blitz3D SDK working with Pharo through NativeBoost.

:)
If you want to have days of fun with us, you are welcome. We can easily provide an office and fun colleagues.
Laurent Laffont is taking one week of holidays to come to code with us already :)

> All right, this is not OpenGL or anything like that, and will only work on Windows.

new experiences are always fun.

> But I do know the commands and how to use it, hence my choice.
>
> Anyone wanting to join me in doing this?
>
> Phil

Re: 3D and Pharo - Blitz3D SDK & NB

philippeback
That sounds very cool indeed :-)

Now, I may come over even before holidays then... Let see how business goes with clients and where to slot the fun.

Phil