[4.1-1544][Comment] InspectorWindow / SinglePackageBrowser and others

[4.1-1544][Comment] InspectorWindow / SinglePackageBrowser and others

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Juan

Thank you for adding the following comment to the class InspectorWindow

'A Window built specifically to be the view on an Inspector model
object. See category 'GUI building'.'

As InspectorWindow is a subclass of SystemWindow.

SystemWindow has 20 subclasses.

So the way to build browsers/GUIs seems to be to subclass SystemWindow, correct?
Most of these classes have a method category 'GUI building' which may
serve as examples.

Most of them have no class comment and probably that is not needed.

However I would like to know more about (i.e. a class comment in )

* SinglePackageBrowser
* CodeWindow
* FileListWindow
* TranscriptWindow
* SystemWindow

In particular which kind of model is expected by

SystemWindow class>>open: model

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
Hannes

Re: [4.1-1544][Comment] InspectorWindow / SinglePackageBrowser and others

Juan Vuletich-4
Uh, you're really making me work lately!

Just added class comments to all of them. Feel free to improve them.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich