[4.1][Test] Cypress // How do I use it?

Hannes Hirzel
https://github.com/CampSmalltalk/cuis-cypress

Cuis support for the Cypress package file format.

All 20 tests pass

Question: How do I use Cypress in Cuis, i.e. how do I create a package
and Cypress format and how do I load it?

List of Cuis 4.1 packages with test results so far
    https://gist.github.com/4387924

please feel free to fork the list and add more results....

--Hannes

TestResultCypressInCuis4.1.png (86K) Download Attachment

Re: [4.1][Test] Cypress // How do I use it?

Hannes Hirzel
I found the instructions how to use it in the class comment
of the classes
    CypressPackageReader
    CypressPackageWriter

        CypressPackageReader installAsCodePackage:
             (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'MyPackage.pck')

        CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Mocks' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

        CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Structure' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

        CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Morphic' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

--Hannes

On 12/27/12, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://github.com/CampSmalltalk/cuis-cypress
>
> Cuis support for the Cypress package file format.
>
> All 20 tests pass
>
> Question: How do I use Cypress in Cuis, i.e. how do I create a package
> and Cypress format and how do I load it?
>

> List of Cuis 4.1 packages with test results so far
>     https://gist.github.com/4387924
>
> please feel free to fork the list and add more results....
>
> --Hannes

Re: [4.1][Test] Cypress // How do I use it?

Hannes Hirzel
On 12/27/12, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I found the instructions how to use it in the class comment
> of the classes
>     CypressPackageReader
>     CypressPackageWriter
>

> CypressPackageReader installAsCodePackage:
>              (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'MyPackage.pck')

"correct"

CypressPackageReader installAsCodePackage: (FileDirectory default
directoryNamed: 'Cypress-Mocks.package')

> CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
>           (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Mocks' createIfAbsent: true
> registerIfNew: false)
>
> CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
>           (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Structure' createIfAbsent: true
> registerIfNew: false)
>
> CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
>           (CodePackage named: 'Morphic' createIfAbsent: true
> registerIfNew: false)
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 12/27/12, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> https://github.com/CampSmalltalk/cuis-cypress
>>
>> Cuis support for the Cypress package file format.
>>
>> All 20 tests pass
>>
>> Question: How do I use Cypress in Cuis, i.e. how do I create a package
>> and Cypress format and how do I load it?
>>

>> List of Cuis 4.1 packages with test results so far
>>     https://gist.github.com/4387924
>>
>> please feel free to fork the list and add more results....
>>
>> --Hannes

Re: [4.1][Test] Cypress // How do I use it?

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

Good you found it! Please comment on your experience using it. I haven't
worked on this recently, but if it is useful for Cuis users, we'd
maintain it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich