4.1 test run (OS X 10.7.5)

Casey Ransberger-2
Interestingly: on the second test run, the errors did not occur, but the failures still did. Weird. Intermittent tests worry me. Overall though, I'm not seeing a lot of stuff that's broken, which is promising given the foundational design change to Morphic.

Fail:

#('ClosureCompilerTest>>#testDecompiledDoitMethodTempNames' 'MethodHighlightingTests>>#testDecompiledDoitMethodTempNames')

Error:

#('ArrayLiteralTest>>#testReservedIdentifiers' 'ArrayLiteralTest>>#testSymbols' 'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUndeclaredVariable' 'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUndefinedVariable' 'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnknownSelector' 'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable' 'ThemesTest>>#testGenerateShoutConfig')

--
Casey Ransberger

Re: 4.1 test run (OS X 10.7.5)

Casey Ransberger-2
Oops, I forgot to mention that I was running Cog...

 'Croquet Closure Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.201] Croquet Cog 4.0.2585'

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks Casey!

Fixes are at https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/tree/master/CuisUpdates .

Cheers,