4.6 All-in-One updated

Chris Muller-4
Craig updated the Mac VM inside the All-in-One and signed it.  I've
uploaded and I just noticed the package was several MB smaller than
the 4.5.  This is accounted for by the lack of several plugin bundles
that were included in the 4.5 All-in-One, but not in this latest one.
Is this okay?  Some of the missing include CurlPlugin, FT2, IA32ABI,
Kedama, Locale, mpeg3, ObjectiveC, printJob, Quicktime, Rome,
SerialExtendedUnix, Services, Spelling and TestOSA.

The updated one from Craig is the one with today's date
("All-In-One").  I was about to rename this over the "All-in-One" but,
just in case one more rebuild + sign might be needed (i.e., to include
the above plugins), I'll hold-off to make sure.

 - Chris

Re: 4.6 All-in-One updated

Tobias Pape
I'd suggest to include the plugins.