4 new chapters for new book on OOP and Design

4 new chapters for new book on OOP and Design

stepharong
Hi

I just released four new chapters for the Learning OO programming and
design with Pharo.

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/LearningObjectOrientedProgramming/98/artifact/book.pdf

6 Objects and Classes
7 LateBinding
13 Inheritance
14 Understanding Super
Super thanks to Hayatou Oumarou for his deep reviews of the book.

Re: 4 new chapters for new book on OOP and Design

Mark Neagu

Hi Stepharong,

It seems that your link doesn't work :\ .

Mark

Le 25 février 2017 à 15:13, stepharong <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi

I just released four new chapters for the Learning OO programming and
design with Pharo.

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/LearningObjectOrientedProgramming/98/artifact/book.pdf

6 Objects and Classes
7 LateBinding
13 Inheritance
14 Understanding Super
Super thanks to Hayatou Oumarou for his deep reviews of the book.

Re: 4 new chapters for new book on OOP and Design

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi mark

I could get the pdf with firefox. Can you tell me what you get?

Stef

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Mark Neagu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Stepharong,

It seems that your link doesn't work :\ .

Mark

Le 25 février 2017 à 15:13, stepharong <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi

I just released four new chapters for the Learning OO programming and
design with Pharo.

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/LearningObjectOrientedProgramming/98/artifact/book.pdf

6 Objects and Classes
7 LateBinding
13 Inheritance
14 Understanding Super
Super thanks to Hayatou Oumarou for his deep reviews of the book.

Re: 4 new chapters for new book on OOP and Design

Peter Uhnak
Hi Stef,

I also noticed this but thought the problem was on my end.

_All PDFs_ (books, mooc, ...) here https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books do not work in my Google Chrome (version 57). PDFs on different sites work fine.

Looking at console I see some errors related to content security policy.. maybe they are bit more uptight about ensuring CSP?

Peter