5.1 Download

Sean M-8
Is there somewhere that I can download a copy of the 5.1 professional
installer. I have a particular job I wanted to use 5.1 for

Thanks

Sean

Re: 5.1 Download

Christopher J. Demers
"Sean M" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:uVPEg.7819$[hidden email]...
> Is there somewhere that I can download a copy of the 5.1 professional
> installer. I have a particular job I wanted to use 5.1 for

Go to the My Dolphin page
http://www.object-arts.com/content/navigation/support/mydolphinlogin.html ,
and login with your Dolphin 5 serial number, and then you can get a download
link.

Chris

Re: 5.1 Download

Sean M-4
"Christopher J. Demers" <[hidden email]> wrote in
message news:[hidden email]...
> "Sean M" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:uVPEg.7819$[hidden email]...
>> Is there somewhere that I can download a copy of the 5.1 professional
>> installer. I have a particular job I wanted to use 5.1 for
>
> Go to the My Dolphin page
> http://www.object-arts.com/content/navigation/support/mydolphinlogin.html
> , and login with your Dolphin 5 serial number, and then you can get a
> download link.

Ahh thats where I was going wrong. I was using my 6 serial number