6.0 vm crash in FreeTypeFace

jfabry
Hi all,

I’d like to report a vm crash of the 6.0 vm in a 5.0 image on  MacOS El Capitan. It happened when running some tests, no Roassal stuff this time. Apparently the problem is in FreeTypeFace(FT2Handle)>pvtDestroyHandle

VM: 201610211421 https://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm.git $ Date: Fri Oct 21 16:21:30 2016 +0200 $
Plugins: 201610211421 https://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm.git $

I do not know if this is a know problem so I am reporting it. Dump file in attachment

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

crash.dmp (9K) Download Attachment

Re: 6.0 vm crash in FreeTypeFace

Sabine Manaa
Hi Johan,
I think it is the same as this one:
Regards
Sabine

Hi all,

I’d like to report a vm crash of the 6.0 vm in a 5.0 image on  MacOS El Capitan. It happened when running some tests, no Roassal stuff this time. Apparently the problem is in FreeTypeFace(FT2Handle)>pvtDestroyHandle

VM: 201610211421 https://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm.git $ Date: Fri Oct 21 16:21:30 2016 +0200 $
Plugins: 201610211421 https://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm.git $

I do not know if this is a know problem so I am reporting it. Dump file in attachment

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

crash.dmp (9K) Download Attachment

http://forum.world.st/6-0-vm-crash-in-FreeTypeFace-tp4927846.html
To start a new topic under Pharo Smalltalk Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pharo Smalltalk Users, click here.
NAML

Re: 6.0 vm crash in FreeTypeFace

Peter Uhnak
This bug resurfaced after switch to Spur about a year ago. I envy you that you ran into that only now. :)

(my favorite crashes for FT is during saving the image...)