64-bit progress

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

    I'm pleased to say that today the simulator got as far as redrawing the entire display and finishing the start-up sequence for a bootstrapped 64-bit Spur image.  That means it correctly executed over 26 million bytecodes.  So at least a 64-bit Spur Stack VM is not too far off.
--
best,
Eliot
tty

Re: 64-bit progress

tty

I am looking forward to that. Thanks Eliot.

---- On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 23:01:31 -0800 Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote ----
Hi All,

    I'm pleased to say that today the simulator got as far as redrawing the entire display and finishing the start-up sequence for a bootstrapped 64-bit Spur image.  That means it correctly executed over 26 million bytecodes.  So at least a 64-bit Spur Stack VM is not too far off.
--
best,
Eliot

re: 64-bit progress