64bits Pharo VM for windows

Nicolas Cellier
Hi,
I've built a 64bits pharo.stack.spur VM for windows on my machine,
and I'm uploading the changes to opensmalltalk-vm in branch
build_pharo_win32_with_cygwin

If the appveyor job correctly succeed, I will emit a pull request.

The VM does not have the SqueakSSL plugin yet.

The 64bits squeak/pharo.cog.spur JIT for windows is still to come,
but I did not work on it for a few months...
One thing at a time.

Let's cross finger

Nicolas

Nicolas

Re: [Vm-dev] 64bits Pharo VM for windows

Clément Béra
Thank you very much for doing Nicolas. It is very important for many Pharo users to use Pharo 64 bits on Windows.

What are the problems you have when trying to build the VM with the JIT that you don't have when building the stack VM ? Is it about API to make the memory executable, is it about calling conventions ?