[6beta2]: WebElement ignores color:

Herbert König
Hi,

in Aida 6.0beta2 WebElement>>addText:color: ignores the color which
works in 5.6

Firebug shows that the style attribute is written but without
contents.

e addText: 'My green Text.' color: #green.

results in

Should be quite basic but I didn't find out where it happens.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [6beta2]: WebElement ignores color:

Herbert König
Hi,

HK> Firebug shows that the style attribute is written but without
HK> contents.
HK> e addText: 'My green Text.' color: #green.
HK> results in

some data points:
-inspecting the WebText shows attributes at style set correctly.
-WebElement>>printAttribuesOn:for: puts style="{color: green}" into the
stream but everything between the "" gets lost later on.