[7.4] Some more assert failures

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Not sure if anyone's paying attention to these, and maybe I shouldn't bother
as well, but here's another one I'm occasionally seeing on 7.4 engines,

Assert fail @ 926 in stack\stackframe.c objOopDataSlots(cd->stacka) == fsize
Assert fail @ 536 in stack\stackframe.c !oopIsImm(cd->stacka) && (cd->stacka
==
nil || (objClassTag(cd->stacka) == classTagFromIndex(arrayClassX) &&
objOopDataS
lots(cd->stacka) == (oopUInt)fsize))
Assert fail @ 550 in stack\stackframe.c objOopDataSlots(cd->stacka) ==
(oopUInt)
fsize
Assert fail @ 926 in stack\stackframe.c objOopDataSlots(cd->stacka) == fsize
Assert fail @ 536 in stack\stackframe.c !oopIsImm(cd->stacka) && (cd->stacka
==
nil || (objClassTag(cd->stacka) == classTagFromIndex(arrayClassX) &&
objOopDataS
lots(cd->stacka) == (oopUInt)fsize))
Assert fail @ 550 in stack\stackframe.c objOopDataSlots(cd->stacka) ==
(oopUInt)
Fsize

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [7.4] Some more assert failures

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
Boris Popov wrote:
> Not sure if anyone's paying attention to these, and maybe I shouldn't bother
> as well, but here's another one I'm occasionally seeing on 7.4 engines,

I frequently see the following assert failures:

Assert fail @ 1125 in mman\mmScavenge.c rtLooksOk(scavengePurpose ==
specialScavenge ? rtLooksOkPostSpecialScavenge : rtLooksOkPostScavenge,
slotsUsed(rt))
Assert fail @ 617 in mman\mmRt.c        foundNewRef
Assert fail @ 1094 in mman\mmScavenge.c rtLooksOk(scavengePurpose ==
specialScavenge ? rtLooksOkPostSpecialScavenge : rtLooksOkPostScavenge,
slotsUsed(rt))

Regards,
Holger

Re: [7.4] Some more assert failures

Reinout Heeck-2
We have another:
Assert fail @ 2086 in mman\mmOldSpace.c topUnmarked ==
topSegment->firstOtEntry
&& ( topUnmarked == topSegment->firstFreeOtEntry || topUnmarked ==
topSegment->newFirstFreeOtEntry) && aliveBefore == 0

Regards,

Cham
Soops