7.7.1 System Browser refresh when package loaded

1 message Options

7.7.1 System Browser refresh when package loaded

Steve Whitson
  Hi,

When I load a new version of a package from Store the System Browser
closes all open bundles.  So, if I'm down in a sub-bundle of sub-bundle,
it's annoying to have to relocate where I was when I loaded the new
package version... and REALLY annoying when I have a dozen or so new
packages to load into the same sub-bundle.

This is new behavior in 7.7.1.  In prior releases of VW this did not occur.

Thanks,
     -Steve