[7.8] Public Store down?

Carl Gundel-2
Last night I tried to connect to the public store from home and I got
a peer communications error.  Now I'm trying again from a Starbucks.
Same error whether I try from OS X or Windows 7.

-Carl Gundel
http://www.libertybasic.com
http://www.runbasic.com

Re: [7.8] Public Store down?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Carl,

It's in the process of being upgraded as per attached.

HTH,

-Boris

Last night I tried to connect to the public store from home and I got a
peer communications error.  Now I'm trying again from a Starbucks.
Same error whether I try from OS X or Windows 7.

-Carl Gundel
http://www.libertybasic.com
http://www.runbasic.com

The server hosting the public Store repository was upgraded over the last 33 hours and the upgrade is now complete.

The public repository database (PostgreSQL) must be manually upgraded.  This will be completed by the end of the day Monday.

Sorry for any inconvenience.