7funthings errors

Ryan Riley
I was showing Lively Kernel to a colleague and saw a large error message on the 7funthings page. It clears out, but I then couldn't see any of the folders in the PartsBinBrowser. Or am I seeing everything?

7funthings - Google Chrome_2012-04-02_10-20-38.png (81K) Download Attachment
7funthings - Google Chrome_2012-04-02_10-22-49.png (58K) Download Attachment

JSConf 2012

Dan Ingalls-4
Hey All -

Thanks for your warm support.  Just about the best talk I've given.  You can see the tweets at #JSCONF.

I especially liked this one from Brendan Eich who was there...

I just saw a keyboard gyrating on a 3 cylinder engine
while the Mona Lisa watched on with googly eyes.
what? "

... he didn't mention that it was playing a Bach fugue all the while ;-)

  - D

Re: JSConf 2012

Philip Weaver

Outstanding to see this. Congratulations!

Every time we clap for Dan Ingalls at #jsconf, he just pauses and says "that's just the way it should be, right"?

Dan Ingalls gets a richly deserved standing ovation at #jsconf

Dan Ingalls is killing it with his Lively Kernel demo #jsconf

Dan Ingalls presents at #jsconf, delights and surprises room full of web nerds with...a web project. So fun and inspiring.

Dan Ingalls just blew the collected mind of #jsconf