8.5.2 - Copy/Paste problems ...

Marten Feldtmann-2
With 8.5.2 I found out, that I have (under my Windows 7/64 system)  copy/paste problems on a regular base. I can "copy", and also paste (which is enabled) - but nothing is pasted into the window.

To get rid of this problem I switch to another window, then back and copy/paste works again.

Re: 8.5.2 - Copy/Paste problems ...

jtuchel
Hi Marten,

I can confirm this. I also have this effect from time to time. I blamed it on the fact that I use Windows only in VMs, but it seems this effect exists also on real hardware...

Joachim

Am Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013 10:17:14 UTC+1 schrieb Marten Feldtmann:
With 8.5.2 I found out, that I have (under my Windows 7/64 system)  copy/paste problems on a regular base. I can "copy", and also paste (which is enabled) - but nothing is pasted into the window.

To get rid of this problem I switch to another window, then back and copy/paste works again.

Re: 8.5.2 - Copy/Paste problems ...

Louis LaBrunda
I have also seen this under my Windows 7/32 system.  I thing I have seen a post about it but I'm not sure of that.

Lou