[8.5.2] Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: incompletely implemented?

[8.5.2] Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: incompletely implemented?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
I was looking through the 8.5.2 support for pragma declarations in methods when I noticed that Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: sends #hasLiteralSuchThat: to the array of arguments, but only Pragma implements the method.

This doesn't impact anything I need to do, so there is no urgency for a fix.

Re: [8.5.2] Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: incompletely implemented?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
The same issue exists with #hasLiteral:.

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 4:30:34 PM UTC-8, Richard Sargent wrote:
I was looking through the 8.5.2 support for pragma declarations in methods when I noticed that Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: sends #hasLiteralSuchThat: to the array of arguments, but only Pragma implements the method.

This doesn't impact anything I need to do, so there is no urgency for a fix.

Re: [8.5.2] Pragma>>#hasLiteralSuchThat: incompletely implemented?

John O'Keefe-3
Richard -

These methods, together with #analogousCodeTo:, are defunct leftovers from the original experimental implementation of Pragma. They should have been removed, but were not. I will deprecate them  for 8.6.1.

John