8 failing tests remaining

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

After fixing Collection>>union: in Pharo, the Moose tests are better. We now have only 8 failing tests.

Any help to fix these would be appreciated :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

abergel
Sure! I should have a bit of time in a couple of hours
On some point there was a build for moose and seaside.  Would it be hard to have such a build?

Alexandre

Le 20 mars 2012 à 16:31, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> After fixing Collection>>union: in Pharo, the Moose tests are better. We now have only 8 failing tests.
>
> Any help to fix these would be appreciated :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

abergel
I am really puzzled. I do not see how some tests that have been green for a long time have to be fixed.
Somehow, the order in a collection is not preserved. Less yellow tests in Version 2.147 of Mondrian.

I also noticed that popup in Mondrian is kind of broken. Apparently the process that open the popup does not seem to end.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On 21 Mar 2012, at 05:20, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> I am really puzzled. I do not see how some tests that have been green for a long time have to be fixed.
> Somehow, the order in a collection is not preserved. Less yellow tests in Version 2.147 of Mondrian.

There is a new Pharo underneath, and there were some changes in the Collection hierarchy.

Could you be more specific about the order in a collection? Is this a SequenceableCollection?

> I also noticed that popup in Mondrian is kind of broken. Apparently the process that open the popup does not seem to end.

Ugh, that is really bad. I guess this is the root of the report of Dennis.

Cheers,
Dory

> Alexandre
>

> On 20 Mar 2012, at 16:31, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After fixing Collection>>union: in Pharo, the Moose tests are better. We now have only 8 failing tests.
>>
>> Any help to fix these would be appreciated :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

abergel

> Could you be more specific about the order in a collection? Is this a SequenceableCollection?

Hard to be more specific. I tried to trace down the problem, but I have had no success so far. The tests for the tree layout fail because of the order of the nodes is somehow different than it used to be. I checked the class tree layout if there were a combination of asSet asXXX, but no. Have you not encountered this collection reordering in the glamour tests?

Alexandre

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Could you be more specific about the order in a collection? Is this a SequenceableCollection?
>
> Hard to be more specific. I tried to trace down the problem, but I have had no success so far. The tests for the tree layout fail because of the order of the nodes is somehow different than it used to be. I checked the class tree layout if there were a combination of asSet asXXX, but no. Have you not encountered this collection reordering in the glamour tests?

No.

Doru

> Alexandre

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Alex,

I suspended the job because Seaside did not load in Pharo 1.4. It is still here:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-with-glamour-seaside/

However, I saw Stef fixing the configuration so we someone should take
a look at this :)

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sure! I should have a bit of time in a couple of hours
> On some point there was a build for moose and seaside.  Would it be hard to have such a build?
>
> Alexandre
>

> Le 20 mars 2012 à 16:31, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After fixing Collection>>union: in Pharo, the Moose tests are better. We now have only 8 failing tests.
>>
>> Any help to fix these would be appreciated :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes let me know because I spent time fixing the configurationOfSeaside30 to load correctly in Pharo1.4

Stef

> Hi Alex,
>
> I suspended the job because Seaside did not load in Pharo 1.4. It is still here:
> http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-with-glamour-seaside/
>
> However, I saw Stef fixing the configuration so we someone should take
> a look at this :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Alexandre Bergel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sure! I should have a bit of time in a couple of hours
>> On some point there was a build for moose and seaside.  Would it be hard to have such a build?
>>
>> Alexandre
>>

>> Le 20 mars 2012 à 16:31, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> After fixing Collection>>union: in Pharo, the Moose tests are better. We now have only 8 failing tests.
>>>
>>> Any help to fix these would be appreciated :)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Re: 8 failing tests remaining

abergel