#839 Support inline CSS and JavaScript

1 message Options

#839 Support inline CSS and JavaScript

Philippe Marschall
Currently we do not allow inline CSS or JavaScript content (unless you
subclass WAHtmlElement). Every CSS and JavaScript you add the root
ends up as a document handler in the session. This obviously doesn't
work when you don't have a session. It also hurts you when you want to
go for maximum points on PageSpeed Insights. I see two possible ways
forward:

- Add checks to WAContentElement and WAHtmlRoot and check whether we
have a session.
- Add an additional method to WAContentElement for setting the inline content

Opinions? I'm leaning towards the second one.

 [1] https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/839

Cheers
Philippe