A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

Chris Cunnington-4
I’ve got a few old GreenNeon websites in the closet. I’ve loaded into Cuis. [1]
I’ve attached the image. [2] I’ll probably do another one next week.

I’d say this the first ever Cuis website, but I think Edgar just beat me to that.

FWIW,
Chris

Re: A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

garduino
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] A Cuis/GreenNeon website online On 6/4/15, 1:13 PM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve got a few old GreenNeon websites in the closet. I’ve loaded into Cuis. [1]
I’ve attached the image. [2] I’ll probably do another one next week.

I’d say this the first ever Cuis website, but I think Edgar just beat me to that.

FWIW,
Chris

Ja.
Nope as still is Squeak and Kom + HV2.
The image also have OMeta loaded for future experiments on Smalltalk to HTML5 Canvas

By the way , running your example and trying to have a debug mode as Kom have , found ORSCon ask for some like

imagen/bg/x where x was some .gif and .png

I create the folders and pun any .gif and .png with same name as ORSCon ask

At this point have complaints about Seaside Canvas do not could render .

Today when I wish put the World (notice each times you access the site the Trancrispt changes), have the following method

grabaFoto
    ^ (Form
        fromDisplay: (0 @ 0 corner: 1250 @ 100)) asWebImage

Also fail.

And
world
    ^ World imageForm

Do not fail

Wish join forces and have a real Cuis enhanced wiki ?

We could use “Cuiki” as name.

Cheers.

Edgar
@morplenauta en twitter