A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

Chris Cunnington-4
I’ve got a few old GreenNeon websites in the closet. I’ve loaded into Cuis. [1]
I’ve attached the image. [2] I’ll probably do another one next week.

I’d say this the first ever Cuis website, but I think Edgar just beat me to that.

FWIW,
Chris

Re: [squeak-dev] A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

garduino
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

--
Saludos / Regards,