A Day At The Beach

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi,

Back in 2003, when Seaside was still very young, I wrote a short article about our initial exposure to Seaside. Recently, I went back to Seaside (and Pharo), pleasantly surprised by the immense progress made since then. So I decided to update the article, the code and the screenshots. It is targeted at people new to Seaside and Smalltalk.

  http://homepage.mac.com/svc/ADayAtTheBeach

The examples are now also live.

  http://caretaker.wolf359.be:8080/

To all those who worked on Seaside/Squeak/Pharo since then: thank you ! You have much to be proud of.

BTW, consider this my 'hello' message to this list, I am new. As far as I am concerned, Pharo rocks.

Sven

PS: This was the original posting http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2003-November/002297.html

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe - http://homepage.mac.com/svc
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be

Re: A Day At The Beach

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks sven.
I remember your tutorial.
Now head to the future, do not hesitate to join making pharo better :)

Stef