A Few Questions

Anonymous-2
I was wondering if there's any "code repository" like StORE or ENVY
included with Dolphin.  Any reporting capabilities in the upcoming
version 6.0?

Where can I find a list of v6.0 features?  I am particularly interested
by reports and database/ODBC functionnalities.

Thank you!

Re: A Few Questions

David Gorisek-5
There is the Source Tracking System. It is similar to ENVY.

See http://www.gorisek.com , http://wiki.gorisek.com

Best regards,

David Gorisek

"Anonymous" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> I was wondering if there's any "code repository" like StORE or ENVY
> included with Dolphin.  Any reporting capabilities in the upcoming
> version 6.0?
>
> Where can I find a list of v6.0 features?  I am particularly interested
> by reports and database/ODBC functionnalities.
>
> Thank you!

Re: A Few Questions

Udo Schneider
David Gorisek wrote:

> There is the Source Tracking System. It is similar to ENVY.
>
> See http://www.gorisek.com , http://wiki.gorisek.com

Is the wiki new? It seems to contain every documentation I ever wished
for!!!!

CU,

Udo

Re: A Few Questions

Benoit St-Jean
Udo Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
> David Gorisek wrote:
>
> > There is the Source Tracking System. It is similar to ENVY.
> >
> > See http://www.gorisek.com , http://wiki.gorisek.com
>
> Is the wiki new? It seems to contain every documentation I ever wished
> for!!!!

New??  Then check the last time it was updated...  Not really my
definition of "new" ...  ;)

Re: A Few Questions

David Gorisek-5
The Wiki application itself is something which is being slowly developed in
my "free" time. It's running on OmniBase with a Smalltalk web server in
Dolphin XP. The wiki needs more contents though, so everyone who uses
OmniBase or STS is welcome to join.

Best regards,

David Gorisek

"Benoit St-Jean" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Udo Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:<[hidden email]>...

> > David Gorisek wrote:
> >
> > > There is the Source Tracking System. It is similar to ENVY.
> > >
> > > See http://www.gorisek.com , http://wiki.gorisek.com
> >
> > Is the wiki new? It seems to contain every documentation I ever wished
> > for!!!!
>
> New??  Then check the last time it was updated...  Not really my
> definition of "new" ...  ;)

Re: A Few Questions

Bill Dargel
David,

A few comments/questions about the operation of the wiki.

David Gorisek wrote:

> The Wiki application itself is something which is being slowly developed in
> my "free" time. It's running on OmniBase with a Smalltalk web server in
> Dolphin XP. The wiki needs more contents though, so everyone who uses
> OmniBase or STS is welcome to join.

It seems that "Recent changes" always just goes to the first page. The
one entitled "Source Tracking System". I always like to check out recent
changes on any wiki, just to get a general idea of sort of activity it
has.

The "Page versions" button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

And, not that I really had anything to add to the wiki at this point, I
see that "Edit page" prompts for a username/password to login. Care to
comment on that?

BTW, I've tried looking at it in IE 6.0, IE 5.5 and Opera 6.0.

regards,
-Bill

Bill Dargel            [hidden email]
Shoshana Technologies
100 West Joy Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105  USA

Re: A Few Questions

Udo Schneider
Benoit St-Jean wrote:
>>Is the wiki new? It seems to contain every documentation I ever wished
>>for!!!!
> New??  Then check the last time it was updated...  Not really my
> definition of "new" ...  ;)
OK. Let's put it that way .... New for me :-)

CU,

Udo

Re: A Few Questions

David Gorisek-5
Buttons "Recent changes" and "Page versions" dont work yet. As I wrote the
WikiDoc is still under development. Currently I am adding full text search.
The versioning stuff is all done under the hood, but the GUI is still
missing.

Best regards,

David Gorisek

news:[hidden email]...