A SmartBear blog post about Smalltalk

garduino

Re: A SmartBear blog post about Smalltalk

Hannes Hirzel
Interesting

He writes

"Cuis and Spoon: for Pioneers

If you’re bold, and you have ideas about how things should work, two
other implementations are of interest: Cuis is a sparse, small, clean
Smalltalk that favors getting smaller and simpler with each release so
as to facilitate those who want to experiment with the language, the
VM, and so on."

--Hannes

On 2/11/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://blog.smartbear.com/software-quality/bid/244282/Today-s-Smalltalk-A-Second-Look-At-The-First-OO-Language
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Germán Arduino
> about.me/garduino

Re: A SmartBear blog post about Smalltalk

Juan Vuletich-4
I think that Cuis is also good for beginners and students, as it is
easier to learn... But in any case, he says nice words about Cuis, and
that's enough.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 11/02/2013 07:16 p.m., H. Hirzel wrote:

> Interesting
>
> He writes
>
> "Cuis and Spoon: for Pioneers
>
> If you’re bold, and you have ideas about how things should work, two
> other implementations are of interest: Cuis is a sparse, small, clean
> Smalltalk that favors getting smaller and simpler with each release so
> as to facilitate those who want to experiment with the language, the
> VM, and so on."
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 2/11/13, Germán Arduino<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> http://blog.smartbear.com/software-quality/bid/244282/Today-s-Smalltalk-A-Second-Look-At-The-First-OO-Language
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>> Germán Arduino
>> about.me/garduino

Re: A SmartBear blog post about Smalltalk

blake watson
Juan--

By that point, I was chopping everything out I could to make it fit in
the desired spot. I really wanted to show more code and showcase the
strengths of the systems, but an article just isn't the right fit for
that.

===Blake===

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think that Cuis is also good for beginners and students, as it is easier
> to learn... But in any case, he says nice words about Cuis, and that's
> enough.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich
>

> On 11/02/2013 07:16 p.m., H. Hirzel wrote:
>>
>> Interesting
>>
>> He writes
>>
>> "Cuis and Spoon: for Pioneers
>>
>> If you’re bold, and you have ideas about how things should work, two
>> other implementations are of interest: Cuis is a sparse, small, clean
>> Smalltalk that favors getting smaller and simpler with each release so
>> as to facilitate those who want to experiment with the language, the
>> VM, and so on."
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> On 2/11/13, Germán Arduino<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>

>>> http://blog.smartbear.com/software-quality/bid/244282/Today-s-Smalltalk-A-Second-Look-At-The-First-OO-Language
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Germán Arduino
>>> about.me/garduino

Re: A SmartBear blog post about Smalltalk

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Blake,

I understand! Thanks for mentioning us.

Cheers,