A bit of Good Advice...

Chris Uppal-3
Just to help you all get the best from the Dolphin development environment:

On no account make the trivial mistake of typing:
    2e01111111
when you meant:
    2r01111111

(Guess who's just had to kill an over-heating Dolphin from Windows Task
Manager...)

;-)

    -- chris

Re: A bit of Good Advice...

Andy Bower-3
Chris,

> Just to help you all get the best from the Dolphin development
> environment:
>
> On no account make the trivial mistake of typing:
>     2e01111111
> when you meant:
>     2r01111111
>
> (Guess who's just had to kill an over-heating Dolphin from Windows
> Task Manager...)

Ooohh nasty. I take it this is a formal request for it to be entered as
a bug. :-) Ok, the issue number is #1726.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: A bit of Good Advice...

Chris Uppal-3
Andy,

> > On no account make the trivial mistake of typing:
> >     2e01111111
> > when you meant:
> >     2r01111111

[...]
> Ooohh nasty. I take it this is a formal request for it to be entered as
> a bug. :-) Ok, the issue number is #1726.

To be honest, I hadn't realised it was a bug at all -- I'd thought is was just
one of those "so don't do that" things...

But #1726, sounds nice.  Ta.

    -- chris