A chance for fame and glory, what more can you ask?

A chance for fame and glory, what more can you ask?

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

We've been working on the website over the past couple of days and (I
know I've asked this before) we are looking for some user attributions
to be presented randomly on the homepage.

Ideally, they should say something nice about Dolphin but anything that
extols the virtues of Smalltalk in a paragraph or two would be fine.
Since they are going to pop up randomly we really need about 10 or so
to keep the interest up. Hence I'm asking you guys here for your
contributions. Please e-mail me what you can.

I don't think that they can sensibly be anonymous, so I'd like to put
either your name or initials and country at the bottom of anything that
appears. Just say which you'd prefer.

I hope you can help, so TIA.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: A chance for fame and glory, what more can you ask?

rush
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Ideally, they should say something nice about Dolphin but anything that
> extols the virtues of Smalltalk in a paragraph or two would be fine.
> Since they are going to pop up randomly we really need about 10 or so
> to keep the interest up. Hence I'm asking you guys here for your
> contributions. Please e-mail me what you can.

When I sit to think about it, there are so many things about DST, that I
think allmost anyone could came up with a paragraph. Yes, many things we
take for granted, but it would be still very important taht they are
communicated to the first time visitors of OA site.For instance just a small
mentioning how someone likes integrated full set of refactory tool into the
tool might provoke someone to take a closer look. Or unit testing. Or online
codementor.Or user community, or coding in debbuger. Builtin Object database
and source control system. I could go on and on like this.

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/
http://www.folderscavenger.com/

Re: A chance for fame and glory, what more can you ask?

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

> When I sit to think about it, there are so many things about DST,
> that I think allmost anyone could came up with a paragraph. Yes, many
> things we take for granted, but it would be still very important taht
> they are communicated to the first time visitors of OA site.For
> instance just a small mentioning how someone likes integrated full
> set of refactory tool into the tool might provoke someone to take a
> closer look. Or unit testing. Or online codementor.Or user community,
> or coding in debbuger. Builtin Object database and source control
> system. I could go on and on like this.

Indeed and thanks to Davorin and Sean for the comments you submitted.
Yes, a total of 2 were received!

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower