A few fixes to DBXTalk for seaside (at www.debrispublishing.com/camshared)

Cameron Sanders
In order to get the #asComponent (for seaside) feature to work with DBXTalk generated classes, I had to make two other tweaks. I have saved DBXTools-Descriptions to www.debrispublishing.com/camshared.

I have not signed the Pharo release. However, I will try to do that this week. In the meantime, let me say: any works that I author and make available on www.debrispublishing.com/camshared is released from my copyright, and made available under general copyleft principles.

Changes (sorry no monticello comment was added):

DBXEntity

DBXEntity>>#hasMany:as:  AND DBXEntity>>#hasOne:as:
 - returns new MADescription object
 - changed the #classes: argument.

DBXMagritteWriterVisitor>>#writeDescription:onClass:
 - was changed to produce output that compiles when the value is a kind of Array (e.g. conditions, classes, ...)
 - the commented out branch in the middle was intended to be another hack to generate, what could be a more desirable
    format for the magritte generated classes, e.g. [Smalltalk at: #SomeClass ] magritteDynamicObject.
    However, I forgot about that change and checked it in with the comment in place.

-Cam

Re: A few fixes to DBXTalk for seaside (at www.debrispublishing.com/camshared)

Cameron Sanders

Somehow, an entire class was dropped from that checking. (drag-n-
drop?) The new version there has the desired changes.

On Jun 10, 5:53 pm, Cam S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In order to get the #asComponent (for seaside) feature to work with DBXTalk
> generated classes, I had to make two other tweaks. I have saved
> DBXTools-Descriptions towww.debrispublishing.com/camshared.
>
> I have not signed the Pharo release. However, I will try to do that this
> week. In the meantime, let me say: any works that I author and make
> available onwww.debrispublishing.com/camsharedis released from my
> copyright, and made available under general copyleft principles.
>
> Changes (sorry no monticello comment was added):
>
> DBXEntity
>
> DBXEntity>>#hasMany:as:  AND DBXEntity>>#hasOne:as:
>  - returns new MADescription object
>  - changed the #classes: argument.
>
> DBXMagritteWriterVisitor>>#writeDescription:onClass:
>  - was changed to produce output that compiles when the value is a kind of
> Array (e.g. conditions, classes, ...)
>  - the commented out branch in the middle was intended to be another hack
> to generate, what could be a more desirable
>     format for the magritte generated classes, e.g. [Smalltalk at:
> #SomeClass ] magritteDynamicObject.
>     However, I forgot about that change and checked it in with the comment
> in place.
>
> -Cam

Re: A few fixes to DBXTalk for seaside (at www.debrispublishing.com/camshared)

Guillermo Polito
Ok, I'll grab all the changes work on it as soon as possible :).

Thank you very much!