A great VM engineer is turning his knowledge towards VSE

A great VM engineer is turning his knowledge towards VSE

Henrik Høyer
Andres Valloud has left the Cincom. He was their engineer for the VisualWorks VM. (http://blogten.blogspot.dk/2014/02/important-news.html)

He will be working on the VM for Visual Smalltalk Enterprise (VSE) at Labware (http://blogten.blogspot.dk/2014/03/important-news-part-2.html)

--
Henrik Høyer
Chief Software Architect

***           this signature added by listserv             ***
*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

R: A great VM engineer is turning his knowledge towards VSE

Lorenzo
Hi Henrik,

thank you very much for your information; in your opinion, what does it mean regarding VSE?
By the way, may I ask if you are still using VSE?
If yes, have you been able to connect it to Internet?
If so, please tell me if you could make me an offer for doing the same porting for me.

Best greetings to you, Maria and your sons.

Lorenzo