A little newbie question

francesco1966
Hi all,
        i'm looking in pharo and smalltalk for the first time, and also
        i'm not
        a programmer but only a people who like to know, then apologies
        in
        advance.
        I have Pharo on Ubuntu, and i was using the PharoByExample
        image. Trying
        the example (FMSound lowMajorScaleOn: FMSound clarinet) play.
        All go well, but only the first time i use the image. If i close
        pharo
        and i save the changes (only a workspace with that line) the
        next time i
        start pharo i have no sound. No errors, but no more sound.
        Could, please, someone explain what happens?

        Many thanks from a curiuos man.
        Ciao, francesco.

Re: A little newbie question

Alan Rodas
You just can't play sound from Pharo or no sound in Ubuntu?

I didn't try that example but I had some problems with things using ALSA to play sounds wich crashed completely the sound in the system. Maybe you can solve it by restarting ALSA.

--
Alan Rodas Bonjour