A little of documentation?

Guillermo Polito
Hi! I've just written this in some free minutes at work :P : http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-contents/PharoTools/?_s=V-EPbS3h1ufVo-Rz&_k=QoZZxo5zghnmJ1l6

But I want to improve it a little more, like add the status for the tool for each pharo version, a brief description of what it does or contains, and whatever that is useful.  So, could you throw me some info or links or something that helps?

Next step for me is inspect the metacello configurations to create gofer scripts for each pharo version.

Here's the list I made.  Feel free to add things to the lists, comments...
  • OmniBrowser

  • AutomaticMethodCategorizer

  • ScriptManager

  • Shout

  • OCompletion

  • PharoNonCorePackages

  • NewInspector

  • RefactoringBrowser

  • Nile

  • ProfStef

  • Metacello

Cheers,
Guille

Re: A little of documentation?

Guillermo Polito
Well I improved it a little more.  I have expanded the categories and provided Gofer Scripts for pharo 1.0 and pharo 1.1.
Next step is to document some tools that are not in the dev image (Pier, mondrian, Squeakdbx...).  I'll appreciate any help :).

http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-contents/PharoTools/?_s=CAiNcfgu9BNI46KR&_k=6JTuw6gJl2-Owo8i

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

laurent laffont
Thank you, it's important.

I've added ProfStef description.

Cheers,