A little problem

Giuseppe
Hi all,

After some months without touching Squeak and Aida, I'm back to return
to learn it.

I have a little problem. Probably is something very easy for you, but
for me, a newbie in Smalltalk and Aida, is a problem thath I can't
understand.

I'm developing a little app for a simple job manage. I'm copying the
code from the Aida Tutorial, using it as a "template", but, when I try
to launch:

| web |
web := Incigest new.
(AIDASite named: 'incigest') urlResolver defaultURL: '/incigest.html'
forObject: web.

I get a MNU: UndefinedObject>>urlResolver

You can load the package from http://lordzealon.com/mc/ and the
package is InciGest.

Some advice?

Thanks for your time.

Re: A little problem

Janko Mivšek
Hi Giuseppe, welcome back!

Do you actually have the AIDASite named incigest?

Namely (AIDASite named: 'incigest') returns false and that it is a sign
  the site is not found. Inspect 'SwazooServer singleton sites' and if
there is not such a site, then produce one or simply rename default
'aidademo' by inspecting it and manually renaming name instvar.

Best regards
Janko

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After some months without touching Squeak and Aida, I'm back to return
> to learn it.
>
> I have a little problem. Probably is something very easy for you, but
> for me, a newbie in Smalltalk and Aida, is a problem thath I can't
> understand.
>
> I'm developing a little app for a simple job manage. I'm copying the
> code from the Aida Tutorial, using it as a "template", but, when I try
> to launch:
>
> | web |
> web := Incigest new.
> (AIDASite named: 'incigest') urlResolver defaultURL: '/incigest.html'
> forObject: web.
>
> I get a MNU: UndefinedObject>>urlResolver
>
> You can load the package from http://lordzealon.com/mc/ and the
> package is InciGest.
>
> Some advice?
>
> Thanks for your time.

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: A little problem

Giuseppe
Ok, now works :D

Where is this documented?

Cheers.

El 18/05/2008, a las 20:00, Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Hi Giuseppe, welcome back!
>
> Do you actually have the AIDASite named incigest?
>
> Namely (AIDASite named: 'incigest') returns false and that it is a
> sign
>  the site is not found. Inspect 'SwazooServer singleton sites' and if
> there is not such a site, then produce one or simply rename default
> 'aidademo' by inspecting it and manually renaming name instvar.
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>
> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After some months without touching Squeak and Aida, I'm back to
>> return
>> to learn it.
>>
>> I have a little problem. Probably is something very easy for you, but
>> for me, a newbie in Smalltalk and Aida, is a problem thath I can't
>> understand.
>>
>> I'm developing a little app for a simple job manage. I'm copying the
>> code from the Aida Tutorial, using it as a "template", but, when I
>> try
>> to launch:
>>
>> | web |
>> web := Incigest new.
>> (AIDASite named: 'incigest') urlResolver defaultURL: '/incigest.html'
>> forObject: web.
>>
>> I get a MNU: UndefinedObject>>urlResolver
>>
>> You can load the package from http://lordzealon.com/mc/ and the
>> package is InciGest.
>>
>> Some advice?
>>
>> Thanks for your time.

> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: A little problem

Janko Mivšek
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
> Ok, now works :D
>
> Where is this documented?

Good question! Will you contribute something? ;)

Janko

> Cheers.
>
> El 18/05/2008, a las 20:00, Janko Mivšek escribió:
>
>> Hi Giuseppe, welcome back!
>>
>> Do you actually have the AIDASite named incigest?
>>
>> Namely (AIDASite named: 'incigest') returns false and that it is a
>> sign
>>  the site is not found. Inspect 'SwazooServer singleton sites' and if
>> there is not such a site, then produce one or simply rename default
>> 'aidademo' by inspecting it and manually renaming name instvar.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Janko
>>
>> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> After some months without touching Squeak and Aida, I'm back to
>>> return
>>> to learn it.
>>>
>>> I have a little problem. Probably is something very easy for you, but
>>> for me, a newbie in Smalltalk and Aida, is a problem thath I can't
>>> understand.
>>>
>>> I'm developing a little app for a simple job manage. I'm copying the
>>> code from the Aida Tutorial, using it as a "template", but, when I
>>> try
>>> to launch:
>>>
>>> | web |
>>> web := Incigest new.
>>> (AIDASite named: 'incigest') urlResolver defaultURL: '/incigest.html'
>>> forObject: web.
>>>
>>> I get a MNU: UndefinedObject>>urlResolver
>>>
>>> You can load the package from http://lordzealon.com/mc/ and the
>>> package is InciGest.
>>>
>>> Some advice?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time.
>>>
>> --
>> Janko Mivšek
>> AIDA/Web
>> Smalltalk Web Application Server
>> http://www.aidaweb.si

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: A little problem

Giuseppe
Well, If I get some time of course.

How?

El 18/05/2008, a las 21:46, Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
>> Ok, now works :D
>>
>> Where is this documented?
>
> Good question! Will you contribute something? ;)
>
> Janko
>

>> Cheers.
>>
>> El 18/05/2008, a las 20:00, Janko Mivšek escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Giuseppe, welcome back!
>>>
>>> Do you actually have the AIDASite named incigest?
>>>
>>> Namely (AIDASite named: 'incigest') returns false and that it is a
>>> sign
>>> the site is not found. Inspect 'SwazooServer singleton sites' and if
>>> there is not such a site, then produce one or simply rename default
>>> 'aidademo' by inspecting it and manually renaming name instvar.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Janko

>>> --
>>> Janko Mivšek
>>> AIDA/Web
>>> Smalltalk Web Application Server
>>> http://www.aidaweb.si

> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: A little problem

Rob Rothwell
On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
> Ok, now works :D
>
> Where is this documented?

Good question! Will you contribute something? ;)

I just got back from a family hospitalization, but will brush off my documentation skills and get this in there...!

Rob