A minor pull request

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
It is just one byte and I'm almost embarrassed to mention it in an
email, but I made a pull request as there is one excess open bracket
in Metaclasses.tex.

  The Japanese translation is coming along.  We decided to go slowly
and taking time, but surely there is steady activity on github.

  Thanks!

-- Yoshiki

Re: A minor pull request

stephane ducasse