A new rule to implement in Pharo ?

lionelakue
Hello,

Do you have a rule you would like to get implement in Pharo?

I am reading about Renraku and I would like to exercise.

Thanks,

Lionel

Re: A new rule to implement in Pharo ?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 13 Aug 2018, at 14:59, Lionel Akue <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Do you have a rule you would like to get implement in Pharo?
>
> I am reading about Renraku and I would like to exercise.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lionel

Some ideas:

- Test Class not in Package with name -Tests
- add rule: non-exisitng selector send in a method that has itself no senders means that the whole method most likely is dead code

Improvements:

- SharedPool subclasses should not trigger “excessive number of vars” QA rule (as their duty is to define variables)

        Marcus

Re: A new rule to implement in Pharo ?

Guillermo Polito
We had another idea yesterday with Julien.

Add a rule to check that in a test `self skip` is only present in the first statement of a test case.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189