A problem about SCouchDB library

zekUs
Hi,

this is not a directly pharo specific question but i guess here is the right place to ask.

i am playing with scouchdb library. i have a problem. i am trying to evaluate the code below:

| dbAdaptor |
dbAdaptor := SCouchDBAdaptor new host: '10.24.5.38' port: 5984.
dbAdaptor databases.

and there is an exception raised: "JSSyntaxError: Missing Comma". it looks like a problem with JSON package but when i debug and inspect the response object in SCouchDBAdaptor>>databases method, i can see the content of the response is nil. but the data i need is in the inBuffer field under cstream of the response. below snippet is the data from response objects' cstream. the data in inBuffer field:

'HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: CouchDB/0.10.0 (Erlang OTP/R13B)
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:43:39 GMT
Cache-Control: must-revalidate

["baseball","hasan"]

am i doing something wrong?

best regards.

--
zekUs - http://zekzekus.com/blog

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:43:39 GMT
Cache-Control: must-revalidate

["baseball","hasan"]

am i doing something wrong?

best regards.

--
zekUs - http://zekzekus.com/blog

Fwd: A problem about SCouchDB library

Igor Stasenko
..resend :)

Re: Fwd: A problem about SCouchDB library

zekUs

Hi,

I am using latest pharo image. I installed scouchdb and other libraries from squeaksource.

As isaid before the inspected stream content looks ok.

I will try with a fresh image. May be it works.

Thanks for replies.

..resend :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Fwd: A problem about SCouchDB library

Igor Stasenko
I just uploaded newer version of both
json and scouchdb-core.

Please, let me know, if problem still persists.

On 7 April 2010 00:46, zekUs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using latest pharo image. I installed scouchdb and other libraries from
> squeaksource.
>
> As isaid before the inspected stream content looks ok.
>
> I will try with a fresh image. May be it works.
>
> Thanks for replies.
>
> On Apr 7, 2010 12:33 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ..resend :)

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I noticed that http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html has no license
specified. Is that on purpose or is it actually open source?

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Apr 2010, at 01:04, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> I just uploaded newer version of both
> json and scouchdb-core.
>
> Please, let me know, if problem still persists.
>
> On 7 April 2010 00:46, zekUs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using latest pharo image. I installed scouchdb and other
>> libraries from
>> squeaksource.
>>
>> As isaid before the inspected stream content looks ok.
>>
>> I will try with a fresh image. May be it works.
>>
>> Thanks for replies.
>>
>> On Apr 7, 2010 12:33 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> ..resend :)

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

On 7 April 2010 02:09, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html has no license
> specified. Is that on purpose or is it actually open source?

Huh? Strange.. i don't remember clearly, but i think i checked the
license before
making own fork of JSON.
I had to fork, because i don't own that repository, and implementation
was not very convincing to me :)

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 7 Apr 2010, at 01:04, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> I just uploaded newer version of both
>> json and scouchdb-core.
>>
>> Please, let me know, if problem still persists.
>>
>> On 7 April 2010 00:46, zekUs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am using latest pharo image. I installed scouchdb and other libraries
>>> from
>>> squeaksource.
>>>
>>> As isaid before the inspected stream content looks ok.
>>>
>>> I will try with a fresh image. May be it works.
>>>
>>> Thanks for replies.
>>>
>>> On Apr 7, 2010 12:33 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> ..resend :)

Igor i loaded your latest changes and there is no problem right now. all 5 tests passed.

thanks for replies and this nice libraries.

On 7 April 2010 09:57, zekUs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Igor i loaded your latest changes and there is no problem right now. all 5
> tests passed.
> thanks for replies and this nice libraries.

Well, its missing some stuff.
A good views-building/querying API would be cool.

> 2010/4/7 Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I just uploaded newer version of both
>> json and scouchdb-core.
>>
>> Please, let me know, if problem still persists.
>>
> --
> zekUs - http://zekzekus.com/blog

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Fwd: A problem about SCouchDB library

Tudor Girba
Ahh, ok I got confused. Which one is your implementation?

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Apr 2010, at 03:11, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 7 April 2010 02:09, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html has no license
>> specified. Is that on purpose or is it actually open source?
>>
> Huh? Strange.. i don't remember clearly, but i think i checked the
> license before
> making own fork of JSON.
> I had to fork, because i don't own that repository, and implementation
> was not very convincing to me :)
>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 7 Apr 2010, at 01:04, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>>
>>> I just uploaded newer version of both
>>> json and scouchdb-core.
>>>
>>> Please, let me know, if problem still persists.

www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that
happen. They both matter."

On 7 April 2010 11:36, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ahh, ok I got confused. Which one is your implementation?

it lies in sqs/SCouchDB repo.

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 7 Apr 2010, at 03:11, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> On 7 April 2010 02:09, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I noticed that http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON.html has no license
>>> specified. Is that on purpose or is it actually open source?
>>>
>> Huh? Strange.. i don't remember clearly, but i think i checked the
>> license before
>> making own fork of JSON.
>> I had to fork, because i don't own that repository, and implementation
>> was not very convincing to me :)
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

Best regards,